Call Us Today: 0435 536 216
HOW MUCH DOES BOND CLEANING COST?
Reliable Bond Cleaners
How Much Does Bond Cleaning Cost?
Find out the the cost of bond Cleaning in Australia. Know how much end of lease cleaning cost before booking a professional cleaner.
How Much Does Bond Cleaning Cost?
So you have just packed your last box? Are you all set to move out? Are you looking to get a bond clean for the final inspection? Of course, we understand how much it could be challenging to handle cleaning with moving out. It could be much tough— more than you think! The excitement of moving into a brand new house should not be mixed with the stress of passing the very final proper inspection.
You may need to balance and maintain all your tasks— from packing to performing end of lease cleaning well on time. According to the tenant agreement, a tenant has to leave the property in a clean and well-maintained condition; in another scenario, a landlord holds the right to hold back a portion of a security deposit or bond amount.
Tenants, therefore, prefer to hire professional end of lease cleaning services that can spruce up the property from top to bottom before the last inspection.
Do you want to know how much does bond cleaning cost? Let’s find out what could be the bond cleaning cost!
Reasons to Hire a Professional Bond Cleaner
Here are the top reasons to consider hiring an experienced bond cleaner:
It’s necessary to have standard cleaning and to ensure this, you may need to engage a professional company. It ensures there will be left no risk that you will not get bond back. An experienced and expert end of lease cleaning company will perfectly take care of all cleaning needs. They will spruce up property according to the industry’s standards.
More Efficient & Reliable Results:
The DIY that can take days or weeks will actually only take a few hours. Seriously! By hiring the right cleaning company, you not only save time but efforts too. They come up with the advanced tools and supplies that you mostly lack.
Bond Back Guarantee:
If the customer is unsatisfied with the job, the cleaning company will come back and reserve to fix any issue. This ensures of bond back guarantee!
Get Peace of Mind:
By hiring a professional cleaning company, you can fully focus on completing your packing to move instead of worrying about cleaning.
Average Bond Cleaning Cost
Usually, the cost depends on the property’s size. Obviously, a one-bedroom home costs you less as compared to the 3 bedrooms. You should always ask the cleaning company about the quote before hiring it. It helps you ensure there are no hidden charges or taxes. Don’t forget to find about cancellation fees; most companies usually cost you cancellation (if someone cancels an agreed-upon project, just a day before).
Below is the bond cleaning cost estimation:
- A single room costs you around $50 to $99.
- Studio/1 bedroom, 1 bath costs you around $120 to $200.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 or 2 baths costs you around $200 to $350.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 or 2 baths costs you around $300 to $450.
- 4 bedroom, 1, 2 or 3 baths costs you around $400 to $550.
- 5 plus bedrooms apartment/house minimum costs $550.
PS: it’s the general bond cleaning cost; the prices could vary, depending on the location, property’s size, efforts require, etc. If there is an outdoor space that too requires a thorough cleaning, then it will charge you extra.
Tips to Lower Bond Cleaning Costs
Budget is the important factor to consider hiring a cleaning company. Here are a few effective tips to help you:
- Always go with the local company, which will put all its effort into ensuring the job is completed according to the requirements. The big names usually charge you per hour rate or more than that.
- The next option is DIY! Although it may help you save some cost, you will end up cleaning everything, from carpets to doors, toilet, windows, etc., by yourself and is much time-consuming.
Always ensure you choose that company that doesn’t compromise on the cleaning standard if you look for a bond back guarantee.
Tips To Choose a Bond Cleaner
- Check around which your friends and collect recommendations, and then thoroughly reach on the internet to get to know about the reputation and customer service.
- Always go with the one that has good credentials and has years of experience with required certifications.
- Lastly, focus on the service charge. The best way is to ask 3-4 companies and compare their prices.
So this is everything you may need to know about bond cleaning cost, DIY could be a very time-consuming task, and you will get tired!